The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter's Watch Bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

Winter's Watch Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Winter's Watch Bugs   Winter's Watch Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 am

Caravan Travel just screwed me over. You get like 8 caravan loads which are 600 lbs. each. You lose 1 every time you enter a village. and you can easily get trapped in bandit encounters by leaving them, and then stepping on the same area, and entering another one. Anywho. I'm all of 5000 LBS over weight, and can't hardly move. :<
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Watch Bugs   Winter's Watch Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Ah i remember that! *laughs* Keep in mind this is just a TEST lol this server will not be up for more than a few more hours. I just need to know if the scripts themselves stop working. Has Anyone noticed it fail?
Back to top Go down
Rashanka

Rashanka

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Watch Bugs   Winter's Watch Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

I haven't seen it fail. No-one who's been on that I've managed to catch has seen it fail. That said, we haven't had the traffic that stresses the LotR server, so it may not mean much.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Watch Bugs   Winter's Watch Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm

It seemed very lag-prone. I'm thinking that it's probably host-side, but I've been wrong before. In fact, there was this one time that I thought Greater Sanctuary -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Watch Bugs   Winter's Watch Bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Watch Bugs
Page 1 of 1