The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian of Light Bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fehrin

Fehrin

Guardian of Light Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of Light Bugs   Guardian of Light Bugs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Ok, rather wierd one here...uploading a screenshot so you can see for yourself...

Guardian of Light Bugs Guardi10

As you can see, I'm chaotic good, free alliance...just made the character, there's nothing on him that would prevent him from going through.

Edit: Shortly afterwards, Aeryn joined and the server broke. Time is 12:57 p.m. CST.
Back to top Go down
Hermes457

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Light Bugs   Guardian of Light Bugs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Indeed, server broke just after I loged in. I log from Brazil, dunno if that make any difference. In other servers it never did. And I'm not the first here from this country so... no idea. Tree, do you have an IP filter or something?
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Light Bugs   Guardian of Light Bugs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:22 pm

lol Probably do have a filter on somewhere. But don't worry Aeryn. I don't think its you. As a matter of fact I did notice that whenever anyone logs on .. the server kind of "hiccups". Sometimes that just delays commands period. Which is what I think happened with Fehrin's PC and the guardian. I think the server got busy trying to log you on, and forgot to do anything else. Which might be the problem all together. I'll try some more things with the router ports. *crosses her fingers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Light Bugs   Guardian of Light Bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Light Bugs
Page 1 of 1