The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update for March 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

Update for March 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Update for March 2010   Update for March 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

I though about quite a few ideas and suggestions I've gotten and implemented these:

I've removed two of the bags/containers we gain on starting a new PC. One, the potion basket did NOT added a weight reduction so is no big loss. The second saddlebag might be considered a lost though? Lets see how this goes. I am not unknown to hand out an extra container as a reward now and then. Smile

I've updated the skinning animals so that more of them can be skinned for the tanner and cooking.

I added potions of speed into some of the healer's stores. This should help add to those longer journeys.

I've removed the summons conversations so you can no longer heal them just by talking to them. You can use a healing potion on them if you so desire. I've also updated the standard Animal Companion conversations to include the requirement to actually use food when feeding your pet/companion/familar before they gain a health bonus.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

Update for March 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for March 2010   Update for March 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Of course these updates need to be reupdated. Smile
Back to top Go down

Update for March 2010
Page 1 of 1