The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gloison's Quest from Erebor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rashanka

Rashanka

Gloison's Quest from Erebor Empty
PostSubject: Gloison's Quest from Erebor   Gloison's Quest from Erebor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:32 pm

This fellow asks you to retrieve an 'item' that was recently stolen by the grave robbers in the ruins of Dale.

None of the grave robbers in the ruins of Dale seem to be carrying anything that fits the bill; not that Gloison gave any sort of description of exactly what was missing. Either way, the quest can't be completed.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Gloison's Quest from Erebor   Gloison's Quest from Erebor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:54 pm

noted. And will probably ignore since most of the ruins of dale was updated and changed quite a while back. I think I should look at the dwarves asap. I just want to rip that whole area out and start over.
Back to top Go down
Fehrin

Fehrin

PostSubject: Re: Gloison's Quest from Erebor   Gloison's Quest from Erebor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:08 am

Actually, the 'Bandit Leader' boss mob drops the 'Brooch' item that you turn in to Gloisin, he doesn't spawn down with the other mobs, but if you'll go up a level and around above the bandit camp, there's a small tower ruin with two chests, he spawns there.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Gloison's Quest from Erebor   Gloison's Quest from Erebor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 pm

lol really? In Dale? I though i removed all the encounters? Go figure. Will have to look at that.
Back to top Go down
Fehrin

Fehrin

PostSubject: Re: Gloison's Quest from Erebor   Gloison's Quest from Erebor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Nope, in all honesty I did it again last night after the server was fixed, the mob is 'A Grave Robber Leader'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gloison's Quest from Erebor   Gloison's Quest from Erebor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gloison's Quest from Erebor
Page 1 of 1