The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tharbad Saving Tren

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rashanka

Tharbad Saving Tren - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tharbad Saving Tren   Tharbad Saving Tren - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:24 am

*sighs*

1330 - 1500 is 1:30pm till 3pm and 0130 to 0800 is 1:30am to 8am

*wanders off muttering something about non-compis-tempis*
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Tharbad Saving Tren   Tharbad Saving Tren - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:46 am

Still need two folks to test this quest. Don't worry about Captain Cilo's end of it. I am still working on that from the dunland camp side of things.
Back to top Go down
Rashanka

Rashanka

PostSubject: Re: Tharbad Saving Tren   Tharbad Saving Tren - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 am

Okay, Ranger & I both looked at this. The fixes you put in before the rollback are no longer in.

Not only does Tren not run away, but he stands around letting you pick him up and return him all the time, whether or not your partner is talking to his mother.

Also, couple of improvement to the quest occur to me.

1.) When I walked into the room where Tren was being kept, he started attacking the kidnappers he could see. Is he invulnerable and, if so, and might it not be interesting to have him at risk of being killed? Adds an element of danger to the quest that can't be ignored by having a High AC and hitting hard.

2.) Perhaps in the first conversation with Tren, you could "show him the portrait" as proof you came from his mother
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Tharbad Saving Tren   Tharbad Saving Tren - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm

*groans* Of course I didn't add TREN's changes into the new updates. *sighs* As interesting as it would be to have Tren harmed, I don't want to. lol I want it to have a happy ending, not to mention we already have two other quests with disasterous child killing ends. ((in Bree caverns and Colin in Carrok))
Back to top Go down
Rashanka

Rashanka

PostSubject: Re: Tharbad Saving Tren   Tharbad Saving Tren - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm

AND the runaway slave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tharbad Saving Tren   Tharbad Saving Tren - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tharbad Saving Tren
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of LotR :: Problems :: Bugs-
Jump to: