The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC/Merchant/Transitions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

NPC/Merchant/Transitions Empty
PostSubject: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:42 pm

List of Merchants I've discovered that currently do not work:
  • ALL healer merchants. Rivendell, the valley in Mirkwood, Bree's healer, etc.

*Ehem* It's not terribly impressive as of yet, but perhaps that's a good thing. As I discover more, I'll no doubt post them.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:36 am

hahaha. Yeah in order for those to work, I actually have to attach the STORE to the conversation. Funny how that works. Will add that to my to do list.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:35 am

Note : Several of the Boat Transactions DO NOT work. Gondor's port doesn't work. I'll check all of them some time tonight. But I know Gondor's definitely doesn't work. Partially 'cause I doubt it exists. In which case it shouldn't be on the list of options. It's listed with something like Himil.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 am

Gondor? *scratches head* doesn't have a port? The Bridge of Osiligaith does? I wonder if one of the wps is outdated and been removed and I didn't notice? When you mean it doesn't work, do you mean you tried selecting that in the boat conversations from?
Back to top Go down
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Aye. The Boat in Laketown didn't take me there. To the Gondor and Himil port, or whatever. Osaligoth works, and is listed separately.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 am

The Factional Merchant in Umbar doesn't have a store.

The World Map Flag for Rohan is surrounded by an invisible wall generated by the building representing Rohan.

The Last Town or whatever's Stable Flag in the World Map doesn't work.

There are a few other's not working, but I'll post them as I remember their names.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:34 am

I adjusted the Edoras stable flag a little farther out so you don't hit that invisible wall.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 am

Alright, cool. I look forward to being able to travel back and fourth freely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fehrin

Fehrin

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 am

First off, it's Gondor and Harlond Port (for the boat) that is broken.

The Last Bridge Inn's stable flag doesn't work (for Deep's post above)

Bank Merchant in Bree does not trade gems anymore, not sure if this is server-wide or limited to that one NPC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC/Merchant/Transitions   NPC/Merchant/Transitions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC/Merchant/Transitions
Page 1 of 1