The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

death and bleeding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

death and bleeding Empty
PostSubject: death and bleeding   death and bleeding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:53 pm

argh! I had actually fixed that. That had to do with the bleeding script. oops. knew there was something i was forgetting. I'll look at that when I get home. I take the two of you were in the same party?
Back to top Go down
Rashanka

Rashanka

death and bleeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: death and bleeding   death and bleeding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes we were in in the same party.

Looking back through the log, I noticed that the previous time I died, I received various levels of damage from an opponent before it killed me, and then 5 points of magical damage as I left the area to be sent to see Manny. That same 5 points seems to have come back to bite me the second time around too.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

death and bleeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: death and bleeding   death and bleeding Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 am

Smile I've applied the fix for this, but we have had three new players on this morning everytime I've went to reset the server. Hahaha. I know. What a problem.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

death and bleeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: death and bleeding   death and bleeding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Have there been anymore problems with death recently?
Back to top Go down
Rashanka

Rashanka

death and bleeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: death and bleeding   death and bleeding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't spoken to anyone about it in the last 24 hrs. I'll let you know if something comes up in the next 6 or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

death and bleeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: death and bleeding   death and bleeding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

death and bleeding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of LotR :: Problems :: Bugs-
Jump to: