The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internationally Handicapped

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost

Frost

Internationally Handicapped Empty
PostSubject: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:12 am

The few unfortunate souls, who own the German version of NWN (me included), may not use the CEP updater.
The last game version the updater will grant me, is 1.68.8099 German - the CEP updater demands 1.69.

As of this time, 1.69 is marked as 'not yet translated' on the Bioware website, something I don't anticipate any change for within the immediate future.

I've attempted a reinstall and changing the language to English, but it refused to cooperate.
My next attempt is their critical rebuild patch, which I am presently downloading.
Edit: Nope, it nags at me, because patch and game languages do not match.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/shockfrosted/Home
Frost

Frost

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 am

Google reveals, that I require an English 1.68 tlk file.
I'll look around and link it, should I find a working one.

Edit: Got one, testing.
Edit Again: Confirmed to be working, the dialog.tlk can be found here. (Don't worry about that link, it's my own google site and I made the .rar, so there is no viral bit here.)

Did a first try of logging on to the server and making a char, which all worked smoothly.
The dialog.tlk does the job.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am

Gives him a big smooch* Well DONE! I'm sure when you log on you'll be sufficiently lost. Smile I think you are still registered as a DM my dear. Please tell if this is NOT the case.
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 pm

I would be delighted to report on that, but unfortunately moving to another city and generally being a man with too many frantic scribbles on paper bits, has led to me forgetting the password.

If you'd throw that at me again, I'll be sure to give it a try. Wink

Edit: GM access confirmed. Thanks for throwing me that password again, I feel like a fool for forgetting it.
Back to top Go down
kyre

kyre

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am

A European DM!!!!!!! awesome i might get to bed before 4am now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:07 am

I try to fit as much online time as I can, in between work, D&D and my recently rediscovered addiction to Dark Age of Camelot.

But in general, I'm there. If all else fails, e-mail me at lordfrost1337@googlemail.com - I check my mail several times a day, regardless of other activities.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Welcome to the Edge, Kyre.
Back to top Go down
kyre

kyre

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 am

ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internationally Handicapped   Internationally Handicapped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internationally Handicapped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of LotR :: Problems :: Troubleshooting-
Jump to: