The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just because I have to tell someone...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rashanka

Rashanka

Just because I have to tell someone... Empty
PostSubject: Just because I have to tell someone...   Just because I have to tell someone... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 pm

I was walking through the Angmar Mountains, South of the Carn Dum Pass when I was beset by a pair of rather smelly Urakai. When the dust had settled, and I was going through the remains of the their gear, I found, of all things, a Bottle of Milk Shocked ...

I'm sure there's a quest in that somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Ranger of the Pubs

Ranger of the Pubs

PostSubject: Re: Just because I have to tell someone...   Just because I have to tell someone... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 am

Mine's even funnier.. I was touring Moria, and a Moria Bleeder kin Uruk happened upon me. Upon examining his remains.. there was a PERFUME bottle of all things...haha I still have it in my pack.
Back to top Go down
Rashanka

Rashanka

PostSubject: Re: Just because I have to tell someone...   Just because I have to tell someone... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:23 am

My latest wonder of randomly-generated treasure is a Tower Shield that grants a bonus feat: Two-weapon fighting. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Just because I have to tell someone...   Just because I have to tell someone... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 am

Hahahaha. You um equip the shield to your um.. yeah. Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Fehrin

Fehrin

PostSubject: Re: Just because I have to tell someone...   Just because I have to tell someone... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 am

Was walking along in Moria, when a cave troll just happened to show it's ugly face, after burning it off, I was looking through it's possessions and found a Sewing kit, of all things...maybe he needed a new loincloth...

So anyways I just killed that Balrog fellow, what's this Soul Orb do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just because I have to tell someone...   Just because I have to tell someone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just because I have to tell someone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of LotR :: Lore :: Inhabitants-
Jump to: