The Edge of LotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of LotR

A place for players and DMs to talk about the NWN server 'The Edge of LotR'

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obviously not evil enough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rashanka

Rashanka

Obviously not evil enough Empty
PostSubject: Obviously not evil enough   Obviously not evil enough Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 am

Just as was posted earlier by Fehrin (but on the Evil side this time) I logged in with an evil character, followed the blood trail and got told to sod off. Guardian of Light told me the same thing.

Additionally, I tried to use the Area jump to bypass the Guardians, and discovered that the DM tools wouldn't work. Flint & Tinder works fine though.
Back to top Go down
Hermes457

PostSubject: Re: Obviously not evil enough   Obviously not evil enough Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Server is partially broke, merchants dialogs are working but other NPC are not, including the guardians.
Back to top Go down
TreeWalker

TreeWalker

PostSubject: Re: Obviously not evil enough   Obviously not evil enough Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 pm

now that it weird. While trying to transfer the timeless halls I have repeated gotten an error called "out of range" I have NO idea what that means in the toolset. Think... its time to recreate the halls all together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mister_Deepockent

Mister_Deepockent

PostSubject: Re: Obviously not evil enough   Obviously not evil enough Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Maybe put a resting light at the spawn point... Do so despise that long walk while I'm dazed. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obviously not evil enough   Obviously not evil enough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obviously not evil enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of LotR :: Problems :: Server Failure-
Jump to: